It’s the most memorable of life’s experiences. You are a Weston High School Senior! There is no other time in your life quite as special as now. This time should be cherished and captured in a truly unique way.
We used Suzanne Sheridan. The pictures were beautiful. She took her time and did not rush. She also lives in town and does a lot for the Senior Center. A wonderful photographer and neighbor.
Carla J. from Weston
I’m excited to capture your youth, greatness, and individuality with an amazing senior photo session experience. We’ll have lots of fun and get some amazing photos that you and your family can cherish for a lifetime.
You are a high school senior.
You are amazing, talented, glamorous, bright and creative.
Your Senior Portrait experience should reflect this greatness!
Senior Portrait Packages
One Look Basic – $105
This package includes one indoor or outdoor background, one outfit and traditional head and shoulders for yearbook.
One 4×6 print suitable for framing
One file to be sent to the yearbook for all sessions
Two Look Basic Session – $159
This package includes two outfits, one indoor and one outdoor look, professional poses
Two 4×6 prints
One 5×7 print
One file for the yearbook
Upscale Session – $225
This package includes three outfits, indoor and outdoor settings,a range of backgrounds, and quite a few more poses
Includes: Three 5×7 prints
One file for the yearbook
Deluxe Session Four Looks – $320
The deluxe package includes a 1 hour and 30 minute session, many poses and a variety of indoor and outdoor backgrounds. Three outfits, plus one outfit for an “add on” black and white or friend session.
Four 8×10 prints for the different looks 1 image for yearbook
1 Hour 30 Minutes
Ultimate Session – $400
The ultimate package includes a 1 hour and 45 minute session, many poses and a variety of indoor and outdoor backgrounds. Four looks, plus one “add on” black and white or brother/sister friend session.
Five 8×10 prints, 1 image for yearbook
Additional add-on Sessions
Elegant Black and White – $75
An additional In -Studio session Senior Dresses in Black – produces an elegant classic image.
20 Minutes, 1 5×7 print
Friends, Sisters, or Brothers Session – $90
Bring your sisters, brothers or friends! This is an additional session that’s pure fun for everyone. Get a group of friends together,coordinate outfits and create lasting memories.
30 Minutes of additional time
2 5×7 prints included
Family Session – $90
This can be a great keepsake for the whole family.
Session fee special $195 for graduating seniors and their families.
Includes one 8×10 print
The Day Of:
Outfits that showcase your interests. Multiple clothing choices, plus any props that say something about who you are, ie; musical instruments, one “look” in the sport you play, sport prop, bicycle, car etc. Any makeup you would like to use (or let us know if you want a professional here).
Tops should be solid colors that complement your skin tone, preferably with texture. (No big or distracting prints, logos, stripes, or big jewelry)
2. Photo Session: Be on time.
- View on smugmug site in your own time frame at www.suzanneheridan.smugmug.com under name of the student or proprietary link from photographer
- Projected on screen- good for large families
- Review with Student and family at Smugmug site with Suzanne
Review at another time or immediately after photo session with all family members who will help make decisions.
Choose which yearbook photo to be sent to the school by photographer, as well as which photos you would like prints for framing etc.
Outfit suggestions (for multiple looks):
- One possibly more formal, dark outfit
- One light colored outfit with texture
- One casual outfit (For the outdoor look).
- One black, textured outfit for the Elegant Black and White Session
277A North Avenue, Red Carriage House, Westport (between Coleytown and Lyons Plain Road). Once in the driveway, make a right and follow the sign to Carriage House.
- Decide which session is right for you.
- Call 203-222-1441 (studio) or 203-247-0703 (cell)
- Pay for your session using a check, or paypal or credit card, made out to Sheridan Photography (Excluding the American Express )
- Call ahead if you want or need hair and makeup to be provided. This time must be added to the booking of session and would be an additional charge payable to makeup artist.
- The cost of additional images is not included in the session cost.
- The time to review images is not included in the session time.
- If you need to reschedule, please give at least a 24-hour prior notice.
- Photo Session will last ½ hour to 2 hours depending on number of looks and time reviewing
- Free abbreviated one look sittings are available please call
- Matted and signed photographs are available upon request. Please contact studio for pricing
- Your individual photo prints and photoproducts (canvas, mugs, T-shirts, etc.), with your photos on them are available for purchase at: http://www.suzannesheridan.smugmug.com
Address: 277A North Avenue, Westport, CT 06880
Phone: 203-222-1441 (studio) or 204-247-0703 (cell)